The Mantra OM has a purifying effect and helps the consciousness shift to a higher level..... Every time you refrain una holesome action, the connection with your higher soul increaes............ By regularly chanting the mantra OM, it is possible to Purity the incarnated soul, thereby resulting in union with the higher soul....

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Who Am I ?

Am I the body? Am I the thought? Am I the emotion? Am I the mind? Who am I? Let us do several experiments.
Move your arms. What are you doing? I AM moving my arms. What are being moved? The arms. Are you the arms? NO. Who is moving the arms? I AM. I AM is the mover, the arms are the objects being moved.
Move your legs. What are you doing? I AM moving my legs. What are being moved? The legs. Are you the legs? No. Who is moving the legs? I AM.

Move your whole body. What are you doing?  I AM moving my body. What is being moved? The body. Are you the body? No. Who is moving the body? I AM . I AM is the mover, the body is the object moved.

Imagine that the body has died. It is cremated. The ashes are thrown into the sea. What is left? I AM. This I AM is the soul. The I AM is immortal. Who are you? I AM that I AM. You are the soul. You are immortal. 

Genesis 1:26 of the Bible says, " Let us make man in our image." When God created people, He created them in His image. This has nothing to do, however, with physical characteristics. It does not mean that God looks like us with two eyes, two ears and a mouth. Being created after God's images means that a person partakes of God's Divine Essence. In John 10:34, Jesus said , " is it not written in you law, 'I have said you are gods'?" Psalm 86:6 gives the same statements : ".... You are gods. You are all children of the Most High." That is why The Lord's Prayer starts with " Our Father in heaven," not with "Jesus' Father in heaven." We are all children of God. In each Person, there is a divine essence or a divine spark. In Buddhism, there is a Buddha nature in each person. In the Christian religion, there is a Christ in each person. In Hinduism, there is a Jivatma oran incarnated soul in each person.

What is the name of this divine essence? When Moses saw the burning bush, he asked, "If the people ask me what is your name, what shall I tell them?" From within the burning bush God answered, "I AM THAT I AM." (Exodus 3:13-14) In Hebrew, this is called Eieh. In Sanskrit, this is known as So Ham or Tatwamasi. There is a universal or planetary I AM. There is a micro I AM in every person. 

Think of a car. What are you doing? I AM thinking of a car. Who is the thinker? I AM the thinker. What was created? The thought of a car. Think of an apple. What are you doing? I AM thinking of an apple. Who is the thinker? I AM the thinker. Who created the thought of an apple? The I AM created the thought to an apple. What was created? The thought of an apple. Are you the thought itself? No
Disintegrate the thought. What is left? The I AM. The I AM is the thinker, the I AM is the creator of the thoughts. You are not your thoughts. You are the I AM. Disintegrate all the thoughts that you have created. What is left? I AM.

Feel sadness. What are you doing? I AM felling or creating the emotion of sadness. Who created the emotion? The I AM created the emotion. What emotion was created? The emotion of sadness. Are you the emotion of sadness itself? No.

Disintegrate the emotion of sadness. What is left? The I AM is left. Disintegrate all the thoughts and emotions you have created. What is left? I AM.

Are you the mind? No. the mind is just a subtle instrument of the I AM or the soul. The soul uses the mind to create thoughts and emotions. Therefore, thoughts and emotions are just the products. The mind corresponds to the computer that can generate and process data. The I AM or the soul corresponds to the person using the computer. The mind is not the I AM just as you, the person using the computer, are not the computer. You are the I AM. You are the soul.

Are you the body? No. The body is like a car while the soul corresponds to the driver. The body is just a vehicle of the soul. The soul needs the body to evolve. The body is not the soul or the I AM. In other words, you are not the body. You are not the mind. Neither are you the thoughts nor the emotions. You are the I AM. You are the soul. Your are immortal. 

You are not the body.
Your are not the mind.
Neither are you the thoughts
nor the emotions.
You are the I AM
You are the soul
You are immortal.

St.Paul in 1 Corinthians 6:19 teaches, "Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit...?" In John 2:19-21, "Jesus said, '.... Destroy this temple and in three days I will raise it up.' The said the Jews, 'Forty and six years was this temple in building and you will rear it up in three days'. But he spoke of the temple of his body." Your body is the temple, your soul is the Holy Spirit. That is why you should not dirty your body by smoking, using addictive drugs or other unhealthy practices. You have to take care of it because it is sacred. You must keep it clean and healthy for it is the temple of the I AM.

You are the I AM. You are immortal. As the Lord Krishna said in the Bhagavad Gita, the soul or the self cannot be killed, cannot be slain, cannot be drowned, and cannot be burned. It is immortal. Just as a person changes his garments from day to day, a person changes his body from incarnation to incarnation.
.........Heart-full Thanks to My Master GMCKS

No comments:

Post a Comment